Bauer Graduate Certificates
You must be a current Bauer graduate student (MBA or MS) to earn one of our graduate certificates listed on this page.
The primary purpose of this certificate is to provide students the tools to deal with the challenge of the business environment’s trend towards globalization. This includes understanding differences in managing multi-national rather than domestic firms, and how globalization has forever transformed the business environment. Students can also get firsthand knowledge of country differences and global businesses through courses that include a study abroad component.
Global Management Certificate Curriculum
(Need 9 credit hours)
For students who are admitted Fall 2016 and later.
- MANA 7343 International Legal Environment of Management (Berlin)
- MANA 7346 Global Human Resource Management (Berlin)
- MANA 7351 Management of Global Organizations
- MANA 7353 Regional Issues in Global Management (Chile/China)
- MANA 7354/7397 Cultural Issues in Global Management (Chile)
- MANA 7375 Global Leadership
- MANA 7393 Global Strategy (Berlin)
- MANA 7397 (Any topic that is part of a learning abroad trip)
- MANA 7397 (Any topic that is approved by the Department Chair)
- INTB 7365 Business and World Economy
- GENB 6330 International Environment of Business
- GENB 7334/FINA 7397 Brainstorming to Bankrolling: Beyond the Classroom
Elective certificates are only offered to actively-enrolled Bauer MBA and MS students. The only exception applies to MBA and MS alumni, who may also return to pursue certificates.
- Business Modeling &
- Certificate of Accountancy
- Global Management
- Global Supply Chain
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership Development
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate