Earning an IA Certificate
To earn the IA Certificate, a student must:
- complete three (3) required courses and one (1) colloquium listed specifically for the certificate. Courses cannot be substituted for the required list.
- earn a passing letter grade for each certificate course.
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for the 3 certificate courses.
- have a minimum cumulative and accounting GPA of 2.5.
- earn a letter grade of "S" (satisfactory) for the required colloquium.
IA Certificate Courses
|Course||Course Title||Semester Availability|
|ACCT 4375||Internal Audit and Entity Control Environment||Fall and Spring|
|ACCT 4379||Enterprise Risk Management||Fall and Spring|
|ACCT 4380||Control and Security of Financial Information||Fall and Spring|
|ACCT 4108||IA Colloquium||Spring Only|
To enroll in the IA Colloquium, a student must:
- have completed or have concurrent enrollment in ACCT 4375
- have a minimum cumulative and accounting GPA of 2.5
- if completed IA course(s), have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 in the IA course(s)
Request Enrollment in the IA Colloquium
To request enrollment in the IA Colloquium or to learn more about the colloquium requirements, please contact the BBA Accounting Certificate Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Certificate
To request a certificate or to learn more about certificates requirements, please contact the BBA Accounting Certificate Advisor at email@example.com.
Certificates are processed and usually e-mailed 4 weeks after the final grades are posted to the student's record.