Now Available Virtually
New date to be announced | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*If you prefer to attend this session from your own computer, then we will make a zoom calendar event available to you. The virtual class will run at the same time as the regular class on campus but please login 45 minutes prior to the course start time. Register for virtual option above.
*Course can be taken individually, or as a part of the Digital Marketing Certificate.
In today’s economy, companies that are behind the curve in social media are putting themselves at a competitive disadvantage. Successful companies need effective and profitable social media strategies. After this course, you will be able to use social media tools and platforms to promote and position your brand.
In this course, we will cover:
- The mistakes you’ll make if you listen to social media “gurus”
- Where social media really fits in with marketing
- Transitioning an organization with a focus on traditional marketing to an organization with a focus on “tradigital” marketing
- Building a buyer persona to connect with your target market
- Listening to and engaging your target audience
- Tools for listening to social conversations relevant for your business
- Finding and adding followers on social media
- Collecting and analyzing social data to uncover actionable insights for your business
- Engaging and nurturing your target audience through the buying cycle
- Understanding paid, owned and earned social media
- Strategies for keeping up with social media developments
- Measuring and reporting social media marketing outcomes
- Allowing and encouraging social employees
Bill Zahn | Bio