Graduate and Professional Programs
Global Energy Executive MBA Program
For information on the Executive MBA
program, please contact:
Tanieka J. Young
Assistant Director of Admissions, Graduate and Professional Programs
Only Executive MBA in Houston offering Global Energy Management (GEMBA)
Never before has the energy industry needed so many new leaders to take charge so early in their careers. The GEMBA program at Bauer College will produce graduates well prepared and poised to bring advanced knowledge to the world’s largest industry.
The Global Energy Executive MBA:
- is designed to prepare leaders to thrive during this time of fundamental change
- graduates will be trained to push innovation at a time when the energy business is moving beyond its traditional boundaries in terms of geology, economics and regulation
- gives exposure to international cultures and companies through our week long International Business Residency (IBR).
GEMBA Program I is a 22-month program with classes held every Monday and Thursday, 5:30 to 9:30 pm. Students take one course at a time.
- Class Meets: 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- One course at a time (once a week)
- Dinner is served
- Curriculums: Leadership, Energy Focused
- International Business Residency
- The Bauer Experience
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Experiential Learning
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Information Sessions
- Contact Us