Graduate and Professional Programs
Master of Science in Business Analytics
For information on the MS Business Analytics
program, please contact:
Why Bauer MS for Business Analytics?
As big data becomes increasingly ubiquitous, the information gleaned from data analytics is rapidly becoming one of the most transformative assets an organization can leverage. Today’s organizations seek professionals who have the skills to create, manage, and use this information to allow them to gain and maintain their competitive advantage. Using a combination of classroom activities and real-world projects, the Bauer Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) Program will make you one of these highly sought after business professionals for many organizations in a wide variety of industries.
This designated STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) program will give you the skills to solve tough problems, gather and evaluate evidence, and make sense of data. It will enable you to develop expertise in statistical modeling, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, data management, data mining, and data visualization.
Key Program Highlights
- Manipulate, manage, and analyze large data sets, using both structured and unstructured data management tools and techniques.
- Generate insights from data by using predictive modeling, machine learning, and data mining to discover hidden patterns in data that inform strategic business decisions and test business assumptions.
- Present data in informative and compelling ways, using advanced data visualization tools and techniques.
- Connect with local, regional, and global companies looking to leverage massive amounts of data to solve real business problems.
- A world-class faculty that combines academic and industry experience.
- Second most ethnically diverse research institution in the nation. (U.S. News & World Report, 2015)
- Experiential learning opportunities for students to engage with business professionals.
- Access to an extensive network of nearly 60,000 Bauer alumni.
|Semester||Domestic Applicant||International Applicant*|
|Fall 2019||June 1, 2019|
|Spring 2020||November 1, 2019
||October 1, 2019|
* Those applicants who are classified as international by the UH Graduate Admissions Office, which includes applicants currently holding any type of visa and those needing a student visa.
- The Bauer Experience
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Experiential Learning
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Information Sessions
- Contact Us