Requirements to Receive TBLCP Certificate:
- ATTEND ALL Fall and Spring TBLCP workshops
- Attend TBLCP Fall & Spring Professional Event
- Attend TBLCP Fall & Spring Social Event
- Complete the CliftonStrengths assessment
- Complete the Student Leadership Practices Inventory (SLPI) assessment
- Submit Reflection Essay in Fall
- Submit Spring Feedback Survey
- Attend one individual Leadership Coaching Session per semester
- Complete Capstone Project & Presentation
2022-2023 Program Participant Expectations:
- For the 2022-2023 academic year, TBLCP workshops will be offered in person and online.
- Friday workshops will be held virtually through Zoom. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday will be in-person - location TBA.
- For all in-person and online workshops, you are expected to attend your assigned cohort day. This is to promote continued bonding and connections amongst your cohort peers.
- If for any approved reason you cannot attend a workshop on your assigned cohort day you must attend another cohort day.
Please note: Participants opting for the virtual experience must meet specific requirements.
Due to the ever-changing situation of COVID-19, this information is subject to change. You are encouraged to apply for the program regardless as the program leaders will be flexible and adaptive to all members to ensure their safety.