Requirements to Receive TBLCP Certificate:
- Attend all Fall and Spring TBLCP Workshops, there are options for both live virtual and in-person.
- Attend TBLCP Spring Professional Event
- Complete the CliftonStrengths and SLPI assessments
- Submit Fall and Spring reflection essays
- Attend one Leadership Coaching Session
- Complete a mock interview and feedback session in the spring semester
2021-2022 Hybrid Program Participant Expectations:
- For the 2021-2022 academic year, TBLCP workshops will be offered in person and online.
- Monday and Friday workshops will be held virtual through Zoom. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday will be in-person - location TBA.
- For all in-person and online workshops, you are expected to attend your assigned cohort day. This is to promote continued bonding and connections amongst your cohort peers.
- If for any approved reason you cannot attend a workshop on your assigned cohort day you must attend another cohort day.
Due to the ever-changing situation of COVID-19, this information is subject to change. You are encouraged to apply for the program regardless as the program leaders will be flexible and adaptive to all members to ensure their safety.