Requirements to Receive TBLCP Certificate:
- Attend all Fall and Spring TBLCP Workshops (online and in person)
- Attend TBLCP Spring Professional Event
- Complete the CliftonStrengths and SLPI assessments
- Submit Fall and Spring reflection essays
- Attend one Leadership Coaching Session with Program Manager or GA each semester
- Complete a mock interview and feedback session in the spring semester
2020-2021 Hybrid Program Participant Expectations:
- For the 2020-2021 academic year, TBLCP will be a hybrid program.
- In the Fall 2020 semester all workshops will take place online.
- In the Spring 2021 semester, the plan will be to rotate between in person and online workshops.
- For all online workshops, you are still expected to attend your assigned cohort day via Zoom. This is to promote continued bonding and connections amongst your cohort peers.
- If for any approved reason you cannot attend an online workshop on your assigned cohort day you must attend another cohort day ONLINE.
Due to the ever-changing situation of COVID-19, no decision about the format of the Spring 2021 semester will be made until late November. You are encouraged to apply for the program regardless as the program leaders will be flexible and adaptive to all members to ensure their safety. Read our FAQ section for more information.