Two Ways to Earn Your MS Entrepreneurship Degree
Complete this program in any format you desire: Learn about our in-class face-to-face MS Entrepreneurship program below, or learn about the cost of the fully online MS Entrepreneurship program HERE.
Ready to Start the Next Big Thing?
Just reach out and we can answer them.
Bauer is a launch pad for self-starters—over the past decade, students who have taken our entrepreneurship courses have started over 1,300 businesses and raised over $250M in funding.
Our MS in Entrepreneurship program is ideal for those looking to research and test a business idea, launch a new business or scale your current business. Here, you’ll gain invaluable insight and wisdom from business leaders who have been in your shoes and can provide you with the practical knowledge you need to make the dreams for your business a reality.
Entrepreneurship is a part of our DNA. That means, at Bauer you’ll work with and be surrounded by a world-class faculty and dedicated mentors who are industry professionals. Paired with hands-on learning, you’ll be gaining practical experience while making important networking connections.
Offered on-campus or online, the MS in Entrepreneurship can be specialized based on your career goals. Choose from more than 35 electives in the areas you need to help your business grow, from technology to finance to human resources and leadership.
Are you ready to change your future?
The Bauer Difference
- For more than 15 years, Bauer has been recognized for excellence in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Flexibility is key: Study full-time or part-time, keep your day job and take classes at night, or finish your degree as fast as possible — it’s completely up to you.
- UH is home to the Cyvia and Melvyn Wolff Center for Entrepreneurship — ranked the best in the nation for its undergraduate program by Princeton Review
- Build a powerful network in Houston, the 3rd largest urban environment in the United States and a top 10 U.S. metro area for startups.
You can choose to study full-time or part-time in our online or on-campus programs, and many of our classes are offered in the evenings.
Learning by doing is key at Bauer. Here, you’ll have a range of opportunities to get hands-on experience. Including independent studies that are built into the curriculum; two summer accelerators programs, RED Labs and RED Launch, for tech and small businesses respectively, and the SURE program (Stimulating Urban Renewal through Entrepreneurship) which helps entrepreneurs succeed in under-resourced Houston communities.
Houston’s Hot Job Market
Houston is a global business leader that’s home to dozens of Fortune 500 companies. You’ll work directly with many of these companies through real-world projects, learning invaluable lessons and making important connections.
The Rockwell Career Center at Bauer, for on campus students, gives you access to a dedicated team of career advisors who will provide you the resources and coaching you need to chart the next steps in your career.
Over 100 Available Scholarships
Last year, more than 700 Bauer College of Business students were awarded more than $3 million in Bauer scholarships. Contact the Bauer Scholarship Coordinator to learn more.
Marketing & Entrepreneurship Faculty
Learn from the Best
Bauer’s faculty include renowned educators, industry professionals, and avid researchers and publishers of scholarly work.
Cyvia and Melvyn Wolff Endowed Chair in Entrepreneurship
Chair of the Department of Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Senior Fellow at the National Institute of Statistical Sciences
- Former President and Vice-President of the Journal of Consumer Research Policy Board
- Research published in Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Public Opinion Quarterly, and more
- Entrepreneur who has started and sold several companies across a variety of industries.
- President and Managing Partner of INTX Capital, LLC, a private investment firm that provides growth capital and mezzanine debt to privately-owned companies with annual revenues of $1 Million to $10 Million.
- Lecturer in the MS in Entrepreneurship program
Professor of Practice
Program Director, RED Labs
- Teaches startup-focused classes, including Introduction to Technology Entrepreneurship, Women in Entrepreneurship, Arts & Entrepreneurship and the RED Labs accelerator course in the business school, as well as Design Practice and Business for Industrial Design students in the College of Architecture and Design
- Runs the UH startup accelerator, RED Labs, that helps UH students and faculty with the resources and mentorship to launch startups
Attend a MS Event
Join an in-person or online event to learn more about how a Bauer MS can work for you.