Master of Science in Sales Leadership
Admissions - International
An applicant is considered international if they are not a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident or if your last degree is from outside of the U.S. Additional transcript, proof of English language proficiency and visa requirements may need to be met. Please follow the links below for more information.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR A
MASTER IN SALES LEADERSHIP
1) Create an Applyweb Account
2) Upload Supporting Documents
3) Pay Application Fee
4) Complete Video Questions
5) Complete Live Interview
June 1, 2023
April 1, 2023
GET YOUR SUPPORTING
Please note: All graduate students are required to provide proof of the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree before enrolling at the University of Houston. Credential Evaluations are completed in-house at the Graduate School, and outside evaluations will not be accepted.
F-1 VISA INFORMATION
These documents are not required until AFTER you are offered admission.
GMAT and GRE test scores are valid for five years after the test date. Scores must be valid at the time of application submission.
GMAT waivers may be available for qualified applicants based on strong professional experience. In order to verify your eligibility for GMAT waiver, you must submit an online application and all other admissions requirements for admission committee review. For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that competitive GMAT/GRE scores may help your chances of admission and being awarded merit aid.
English Language Proficiency Requirements – All graduate applicants, regardless of citizenship status, must demonstrate proficiency in English to obtain admission to the university. To fulfill this requirement, applicants must satisfy one of the following criteria:
Baccalaureate degree (or higher) earned from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or at an institution at which English is the medium of instruction. Review the full list of options here.
TOEFL – The Bauer College of Business minimum TOEFL score required is 100 for the internet-based test. The minimum TOEFL score for the new revised paper-based exam is: Reading 20, Listening 20, and Writing 20. TOEFL scores must be received directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS). The University of Houston's ETS Institutional Code is 6870.
IELTS – The Bauer College of Business minimum IELTS score required is an overall score of a 6.5. IELTS scores should be sent electronically to The University of Houston.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY EXAM UPDATE – For international graduate applicants, the University of Houston Graduate School has approved the use of the Duolingo English Test in place of the in-person TOEFL and IELTS English proficiency exams. Duolingo English Tests are valid for two years from the date the test was taken. Learn more about the Duolingo English Test.
Please upload a copy of your most recent resume, highlighting your professional and academic experiences, as well as recognizable accomplishments to your online application.
In one to two pages, discuss what motivates you, how your personal and professional experience has shaped you, and how you will maximize the specialized Master degree to reach your future goals.
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
Two letters of recommendation are required. One must be from a former or current employer.
APPLICATION FEES FOR THE
MASTER IN SALES LEADERSHIP
STEPS AFTER ADMISSION
- Login to Applyweb and accept or decline the offer of admission within two weeks
- Complete the New Student Survey (A link may be found in your offer letter.)
- Download the CampusGroups App and select Bauer College of Business. You will use this application often, throughout your MS career to connect with fellow students and staff members, access information on registration and academic advising, as well as register for upcoming events.
- Login to Applyweb and confirm that your official transcripts and official exam scores have been sent to the University of Houston. Official copies are required in order to begin enrolling in courses. For International students, please be sure that you have uploaded all required documents needed for your F1 visa.
- Be on the lookout for correspondence from our team regarding orientation, financial aid, and registration. Orientation takes place in January for the spring semester.
- Register for classes.
- Join us for orientation!