Real Estate Program
Houston Is Real Estate.
Learn From the Professionals.
The UH Bauer Real Estate degree program was built by Houston’s real estate professionals to prepare students to become leaders in the industry. Practicing real estate professionals serve as faculty bringing their expertise to the classroom. Students become members of the real estate community through professional development: internships, mentorships, scholarships, professional organization membership and career services. See our Real Estate Program brochure.
Our nationally prominent, practice based, career ready real state program offers a unique value that complements numerous degree plans.
Practice Based Education
The overall goal of the Practice Based Real Estate Program is to provide students with an education such that upon graduation they have the skills, knowledge and practical experience to be effective in their careers from their initial employment, Career Ready.
Student Success Programs
Students become members of the real estate community through the programs of the Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate: Internships, mentorships, scholarships, membership in professional real estate organizations and the real estate club.
- Comprehensive education in the fundamentals of real estate Essentials of Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Finance, Developing a Real Estate Project and Real Estate Market Analysis
- Opportunities for advanced learning through elective courses Residential Real Estate and Mastery of Real Estate Capstone
- Join a Real Estate Organization
- Real Estate Club
- Real Estate Careers
- Executive Advisory Board
- Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate
- Give to the Real Estate Progrm
Counseling & Advising
Time: 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Location: Real Estate Program Offices, CBB, 302
No Appointment Necessary