Lianlian (Dorothy) Jiang
Please visit my personal website for more information. https://sites.google.com/view/lianliandorothyjiang/home
- Topics: Digital Platform Design & Strategy, healthcare IT, Human-AI Interaction and Business Analytics
- Methodologies: Econometrics, Natural Experiments, Lab Experiments, Machine Learning
- Jiang, L., Ravichandran, T., & Kuruzovich, J. (2022). "Review Moderation Transparency and Online Reviews: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," conditionally acceptance at MIS Quarterly.
- Jiang, D., Jiang, L., London, J., Grover, V., & Sun, H. (2022). "Everything Old Can Be New Again: Reinvigorating Theory Borrowing for the Digital Age," MIS Quarterly. 46(4), pp. 1833-1850.
- Jiang, L., Jiang, D., and Grover, V. (2017). "The Sphere of Influence of Information Systems Journals: A Longitudinal Study," Communications of the Association for Information Systems. (41), pp. 150-178.
- Jiang, L., Hou, J., Ma X., & Pavlou, P. "Punished for Success? A Natural Experiment of Displaying Clinical Hospital Quality on Crowdsourced Review Platforms," Under 2nd round review at top MIS journal.
- Jiang, L., Ye, S., Zhao, L., & Gu, B. "Does Search Cost Reduction for Partial Information on Online Platforms Lead to Better Consumer Decisions? Evidence from a Natural Experiment." Under 1st round review at top MIS journal.
Ph.D., Management Information Systems, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), 2019
MS., Management Information Systems, Clemson University, 2015
MS., Computer Science, Peking University, 2012