Transfer Student Application and Admissions
Assured Admissions Requirements and Application Process
Transfer applicants who have earned fewer than 30 semester hours of college credit must meet Bauer College freshman admissions requirements.
|Semester Hours||Grade Point Average|
|30-60||3.25 or higher cumulative GPA, including all attempted/repeated transfer coursework.|
|60+||3.25 or higher cumulative GPA on last 60 hours of college-level coursework, including all attempted/repeated transfer course work.|
Application Process to UH and C. T. Bauer College of Business
Applying to the University of Houston and C. T. Bauer College of Business is a one step process online! All applications reviewed and the decisions are determined by the universities Admissions Department.
- Check Out- UH Application Deadlines!
- Apply online using the ApplyTexas Application.
- You will be asked to select a preferred major – select “Business” or “Pre-business”.
- Submit your $75 application fee for domestic students ($90 for international).
- After applying, you can pay by credit card by logging in to your myUH self-service account and clicking on Student Admission, then "Application Fee Payment." You will need your myUH ID, which is assigned when your application is submitted.
- If you are paying by check or money order please make these payable to: University of Houston and send to our admissions department.
- Submit Official College Transcript; which must be sent directly to University of Houston (main campus) from your college/university.
- UH requires students to submit ALL official transcripts from any higher education institution a student has attended.
- UH prefers student’s submit their transcripts electronically, and accepts official electronic transcripts (e-transcripts) from various secure electronic transcript networks: EDI/SPEEDE, eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, JST, Parchment/DocuFide, AVOW, etc.
- If the transcript service your institution uses is requesting an email address, please use email@example.com.
- If you are unable to submit transcripts electronically please make sure your transcript is in a sealed envelope from your institution to UH Admission.
- Fax and photocopies are not accepted.
- Send your test scores. All applicants who did not graduate from a U.S. accredited high school or did not graduate high school from a UH recognized English-speaking country will be required to provide adequate proof of English Language Proficiency to receive admission.
- If you also are seeking admission to The Honors College, you’ll need to submit a separate Honors application.
Where to Mail Application Items- If you are submitting your application fee and/or official transcript by mail, please send to:
Office of Admissions
University of Houston
4434 University Drive
Houston, TX 77204-2023